Kerrie Smith, MBACP
Kerrie is a qualified integrative counsellor and psychotherapist and member of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP).
Her aim is to provide a warm, safe space for you to explore whatever is troubling you, using whatever approaches or techniques are best suited to the issue you are bringing to therapy and your personal preferences, for example CBT for OCD, or Mindfulness for anxiety, or Psychodynamic Therapy for Bereavement.
Kerrie qualified as a child therapist last year, and has a particular interest in issues around pre and post natal care and in infant loss.
Her qualifications are as follows;
- PGDip Counselling & Psychotherapy
- PGCert Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Certificate in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- CBT course
- Cruse bereavement training - adults
- Cruse bereavement training - children
- Mindfulness certificate (in progress)
- Foundation for infant loss training (in progress)
see www.ArkTherapy.co.uk for more